Are you ready to transform even the most challenging aspects of your relationship into opportunities for growth, healing and joy? If you’re looking for couples therapy or marriage counselling in Surrey, Imago runs regular workshops designed to help couples gain a deeper understanding of one another.
Imago Relationship Therapy is a highly practical form of couples counselling, developed by Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt. Each session is run by an advanced relationship therapist who will provide you with the tools, knowledge and guidance needed to strengthen the connection between you and your partner. You will learn tools and techniques which help to restore connection and harmony in a relationship.
- Relationship counselling for couples looking to reconnect
- Relationship therapy for couples recovering from affairs
- Marriage counselling designed to transform even the most difficult aspects of your relationship into opportunities for growth healing and joy
- Couples therapy for those looking to bring more fun and happiness into their relationship
- Relationship counselling for new couples looking for practical tools that will help to keep their relationship healthy and survive long-term
- Personal development for singles looking for healthy and lasting love.
Couples Workshop - Getting the Love You Want:
Whether you’re a new couple looking to create a strong foundation or long-term partners looking for marriage counselling to resolve long-standing conflicts, our couples counselling workshop in Surrey will work wonders for your relationship.
The ‘Getting the Love You Want’ couples workshops are based on the bestseller, written by Harville Hendrix. Each session is led by one of our Surrey-based relationship therapists and consists of lectures, written exercises, live demonstrations and practise sessions (all personal work is done with your partner).
Throughout the weekend, you and your partner will have the opportunity to bed down the key principles of Imago and the Imago Dialogue processes- a powerful approach to exploring deep, emotional issues and restoring lost connections.
Our ‘Getting the Love You Want’ relationship therapy sessions take place near Surrey, with various dates available. Find out more information here.
Singles Workshops - Keeping the Love You Find:
One of the most exciting relationships you will ever have is with yourself. Learning more about yourself helps you get much more out of your relationships with others.
Our Imago ‘Keeping the Love You Find’ is perfect for individuals wanting to be in healthy, lasting relationships.
This workshop is based on the book written by Harville Hendrix and designed for those interested in working on personal growth, enhanced communication and relationship skills. Even if you’re currently in a relationship or have completed the ‘Getting the Love You Want’ couples therapy workshop, this course is recommended as an incredible voyage of self-discovery.
Our ‘Keeping the Love You Find’ workshops take place near Surrey, with various dates available. Find out more information here.
Relationship Training in Surrey
Imago Relationship Therapy UK offers several training options for professionals interested in integrating the Imago model into their work.
Each relationship training courses is run by Imago International Training Institute and delivered by advanced and highly skilled Imago relationship therapists and trainers, specialising in marital counselling in Surrey.
Popular relationship training courses:
- Imago Clinical Training: A one-year course designed for qualified counsellors and psychotherapists who want to expand their toolkit.
- 2-day introduction to Imago Therapy: Perfect for those looking for a taste of the Imago Relationship Therapy approach.
- Facilitator (Non-Clinical) Training: This training helps people who hold no formal clinical qualification to deepen their personal understanding of Imago theory so that they can bring the relationship skills and knowledge into their area of expertise.
- Advanced Clinical Training: There are several clinical training options available to certified Imago Therapists and Educators. In the UK, we offer a yearly Advanced Course.
Relationship training courses in and around Surrey:
To keep up to date with all the training we have available please visit our workshops page here.
If you’re interested in couples therapy and marriage counselling in Surrey, contact us today.