If you’re looking for relationship counselling in Brighton, Imago runs regular workshops designed to help couples establish more passionate and joyful relationships.
Imago Relationship Therapy is a highly practical form of couples counselling, developed by Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt. Each session is run by an advanced relationship therapist who will provide you with the tools, knowledge and guidance needed to strengthen the connection between you and your partner, transforming conflict into connections.
- Relationship counselling for couples looking to reconnect
- Couples therapy for those who want to bring more fun and joy into their relationship
- Relationship therapy for couples recovering from affairs
- Marriage counselling to transform even the most challenging aspects of your relationship into opportunities for growth, healing and joy
- Relationship counselling for new couples looking for practical tools that will help to keep their relationship healthy and survive long-term
- Personal development for singles looking for healthy and lasting love.
Couples Workshop - Getting the Love You Want:
The ‘Getting the Love You Want’ couples counselling workshop is held in Brighton. Based on the bestseller written by Harville Hendrix, this workshop is designed for new couples looking to create a strong foundation and long-term partners seeking marriage/ relationship counselling to resolve long-standing conflicts.
Throughout the weekend, you and your partner will bed down the key principles of Imago and the Imago Dialogue processes- a powerful approach to exploring deep, emotional issues and restoring lost connections.
Each couples workshop is led by one of our Brighton-based relationship therapists and consists of lectures, written exercises, practice sessions and live demonstrations. All personal work is done with your partner.
Our ‘Getting the Love You Want’ relationship therapy sessions take place near Brighton, with various dates available. Find out more information here.
Singles Workshops - Keeping the Love You Find:
One of the most exciting relationships you will ever have is with yourself. Learning more about yourself helps you get much more out of your relationships with others.
Our Imago ‘Keeping the Love You Find’ workshops help individuals to work personal growth, enhanced communication and relationship skills. Even if you’re currently in a relationship or have completed the ‘Getting the Love You Want’ couples therapy workshop, this course is recommended as an incredible voyage of self-discovery.
Our ‘Keeping the Love You Find’ workshops take place near Brighton, with various dates available. Find out more information here.
Relationship Training in Brighton
Imago Relationship Therapy UK offers several training options for professionals interested in integrating the Imago model into their work.
All relationship training courses are run by Imago International Training Institute and delivered by advanced and highly skilled Imago relationship therapists and trainers who specialise in marital counselling in Brighton.
- Imago Clinical Training: A one-year course available to qualified counsellors and psychotherapists who want to expand their toolkit.
- 2-day introduction to Imago Therapy: Ideal for those looking for a taste of the Imago Relationship Therapy approach.
- Facilitator (Non-Clinical) Training: This training helps people who hold no formal clinical qualification to deepen their personal understanding of Imago theory so that they can bring relationship skills and knowledge into their area of expertise.
- Advanced Clinical Training: There are several clinical training options available to certified Imago Therapists and Educators. In the UK, we offer a yearly Advanced Course.
Training coming up in and around Brighton:
To keep up to date with all the training we have available please visit our workshops page here.
If you’re interested in couples therapy and marriage counselling in Brighton, contact us today.